Marching towards 2020, Better Work Jordan is delighted to take this opportunity to reflect on the key achievements and development in the garment sector witnessed among workers, employers and the government since the program’s inception and throughout a decade-long of operation in Jordan.
This newsletter issue will also showcase Better Work Jordan’s main achievements and activities implemented during the second half of 2019.
- A ten-year journey infographic.
- Better Work Jordan at a glance.
- BWJ seminars shed light on amendments to Labour Law.
- Going beyond the garment sector.
- Labour Ministry-Mobilizing efforts, BWJ secondment programme.
- BWJ and the ILO: events.
- BWJ and the garment union: a fruitful cooperation
- New Collective Bargaining Agreement signed for Jordanian Apparel Sector.
- DMS and Inspection guidelines: new steps to improve dormitories conditions.
- PAC and BWJ: a winning alliance.
- Discussion papers and research.
- BWJ joins hands with Jobedu.
- Voices from the field – Ahlam Al Tirawi.
- Meet the team – Afia Rashid & Hazem Nammari.
- Better Work Jordan/ILO in the Media.