This content is available in
“The 4th Industrialization Revolution & How to stay competitive in the global supply chain”
The 4th Industrialization Revolution (4IR) has become a spreading tendency with its tremendous impacts on the socio-economic across countries. In Vietnam, 4IR creates remarkable challenges and influences, especially to such aspects as competency capacity, re-structuring industrial processing organization and labour market, as well as how to take advantage to link global supply chain with 4IR.
Within the framework of activities to raise awareness and update key content of the 4th Industrialization revolution, with its linkage to the global supply chain, Better Work Vietnam in collaboration with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ho Chi Minh City (VCCI- HCM) will host a networking dinner entitled “The 4th Industrialization Revolution & How to stay competitive in the global supply chain”
- Mr. Vo Tan Thanh – Vice President, VCCI cum General Director – VCCI HCM
- Dr. Alan G. Robinson – Leading expert in LEAN management in the U.S
- Mr. Sean Jung – GAP Director
- Each enterprise is encouraged to register for one management representative to attend.
- Please click on the link REGISTRATION to register online.
- The deadline for registration is May 28th, 2017. Due to limited number of participants, factory with early registration is firstly served.
For more information, please contact Ms. Pham Thi Ngoc Tram, telephone number (08) 73 050 363 (ext. 111); or email: [email protected].
* The languages used: English & Vietnamese (having translation)