Available in: Tiếng Việt
This content is available in
Industry Seminar on “Enhance factory’s competitiveness through effective training system”
In a very competitive environment nowadays, enterprises need a qualified, skilled and committed workforce. Such a workforce can only be obtained through appropriate recruitment and continuous training. How can enterprises conduct a systematical training program to meet their needs and bring practical results? To response to a part of this need, Better Work Vietnam organizes the industry seminar “Enhance factory’s competitiveness through effective training system”
Information of seminar
- Date and time: 08:00am – 12:00pm, Friday 14/07/2017
- Venue: Golden Bamboo Meeting Room, Golf Song Be, 77 Binh Duong Boulevard, Thuan An Ward, Binh Duong Province.
- Speaker: Ms. Lynn Luc, Li & Fung (Vendor Compliance & Sustainability VN)
- Language in the seminar: Vietnamese
- Each enterprise is encouraged to register for one management representative of Board Of Director or Human Resources or Compliance to attend.
- Please click on the link REGISTRATION to register online by 15:00pm, 12/07/2017.
For more information, please contact Ms. Pham Thi Ngoc Tram, telephone number (028) 73 050 363 (ext 111) ; or email : [email protected]
How to use the 15-day training package of Better Work?
What is the systematic training?
Training Needs Analysis, foundations of effective training system
Training plan, assessment on training’s effectiveness.
Sharing practical experiences.