Industry Seminar on “Accident Investigation” for the Garment and Footwear Enterprises
The seminar aims to provide up to date data and information on workplace accidents in the garment industry, as well as guidance on methodologies for effective investigation, prevention and management in the workplace.
Aside from welcoming participants from a range of Better Work factories in Vietnam, the seminar will also be attended by Mr. Nguyen Van Hong, representative of Ho Chi Minh department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, who will share his experiences on accident investigation as well as answer other related questions.
Information of Seminar:
Enterprises located in Ho Chi Minh City (excluding Cu Chi District):
- Time: 8:15am – 11:45am, Thursday March 30, 2017.
- Venue: Conference room of Nha Khach Nguoi Co Cong, 168, Ha Ba Trung Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Enterprises located in Binh Duong and Dong Nai:
- Time: 13:30pm – 16:30pm, Thursday March 30, 2017.
- Venue: Sông Bé Goft resort, 77 Bình Dương Revenue, Lái Thiêu ward, Thuận An District, Bình Dương Province.
Language in the seminar: Vietnamese
- Each enterprise is encouraged to assign one representative to attend.
- Please use the link below to register online before March 28th, 2017.
- For more information, please contact Ms. Le Huyen Trang, Better Work Vietnam.Email: [email protected], Phone: 08 73 050 363 (ext: 231)
Introduction and Purposes of Accident Investigation.
The real picture of Accident Investigation in enterprises.
Accident Investigation methodology and Root Cause analysis.
Developing Accident Investigation Procedures in your Enterprise.
Sharing real experiences and other special cases of accident investigation (traffic accidents, sickness, etc.). Q&A on the law.