After the Industry Seminar participants will:
Emergency Preparedness session
- Better understand the concept of “emergency preparedness”;
- Know the main parts of an emergency procedure and be able to formulate one;
- Exchange factory emergency procedure, as well as corresponding real life experiences;
- Know the legal requirements related to “emergency preparedness”;
- Realize that it is not enough to have the emergency procedure on paper, as more is needed to prevent the accident.
Accident Investigation session
- Have a broad understanding of the relevance of accident investigation;
- Develop an understanding of relevant themes and frameworks for designing accident investigation procedures;
- Be equipped with skills to effectively conduct accident investigations at the workplace;
- Develop factory specific action plans to unfold an effective procedure for accident investigations.
Target: Factory Representatives