This content is available in
This year marks 10 years of operation of Better Work Jordan in the country and joining forces with workers, employers and the government to achieve its vision in creating a global garment industry that lifts millions of people out of poverty by providing decent work, empowering women, driving business competitiveness and promoting inclusive economic growth.
In this issue, we look at Better Work Jordan’s main achievements and activities implemented during the first half of 2019.
- The EU-ILO phase II partnership·
- Amplifying our impact with strong partnerships, collaboration with Ministry of Labour, Union and the National Center for Human Rights·
- Annual Report·
- The 11th Annual Better Work Jordan Stakeholders’Forum·
- Workers’ wellbeing·
- Better Work Jordan Gender Strategy (2019-2022)
- Program’s Highlights·
- Upcoming events·
- Better Work Jordan/ILO in the Media·
- Better Work Jordan in Numbers
- Category: Newsletter
- Publication: August 2019