Trainers for Better Work Vietnam
Website Better Work Vietnam
Grade: Excol Contract
Application Deadline: 30th June 2017
Do you want to help strengthen business and improve the lives of factory workers?
Better Work Vietnam is looking for qualified trainers (Ha Noi) to join our expanding training programme.
Better Work is a unique partnership between the UN’s International Labour Organization (ILO) and the World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC). We mobilize global brands, governments, factory owners and workers to improve working conditions and drive competitiveness in the garment industry.
We offer both classroom and in-factory trainings to factory management, staff and workers, delivered by leading experts in their field, as well as advanced training and facilitation techniques to support our advisory and assessment work.
Better Work Vietnam is currently seeking experienced trainers for ongoing assignments in the following areas:
- Compensation and Benefits
- Labour Law
All trainers are expected to have at least 5 years professional experience with a significant training element, together with a relevant university degree and a proven understanding of labour issues, especially in the garment industry.
Job Description and other requirements: Click here.
What we offer
- A competitive daily fee rate (depending on experience)
- Opportunity to work with a United Nations agency with a global reputation
- Opportunity to become a long term training partner with ongoing paid assignments
- Exposure to a diverse range of factories and training participants
- Chance to make a real difference for businesses and thousands of workers and their families
Terms and Conditions
- All trainers will be hired on a one-year framework contract with a minimum commitment of one training course per year.
- Once contracted, trainers will be informed of upcoming training opportunities as and when they arise
- All trainers will be required to undergo an initial induction and qualification process before being approved to train for Better Work Vietnam (free of charge)
All applicants must attach a 2-3 page statement addressing their claims against the required competencies. Applicants who do not attach this statement will not be considered for interview.
Applicants will be contacted directly if selected for an interview.
All candidates must submit application documents in English or Vietnamese to [email protected] before the 30th June 2017.